[Learn English with us] Challenge your English and Test your understan…
Learn English with us!
지금까지 배운 것을 퀴즈를 통해 점검하고 확인해 봅시다.
Part I. ‘For’ or ‘Since’?
1. I’ve been waiting for your phone call ______.
A. since yesterday
B. since two days
C. for Monday
D. the weekend
2. He has been studying at university ______.
A. for he was 19
B. since two years
C. for all year
D. for two years
3. She’s known her best friend Mia ______.
A. for when they were toddlers
B. since they were toddlers
C. since five years
D. for 2006
4. I have been absent from work ______ because I haven’t been very well.
A. since last week
B. since the last six weeks
C. since a few days
D. for Tuesday
5. I have wanted to go scuba-diving in Mexico ______.
A. since ages
B. for such a long time
C. since years
D. for I was a kid
6. Which of the following sentences is correct?
A. I’m so tired. I have worked since 6 o’clock this morning ago!
B. I’m so tired. I worked for 6 o’clock this morning!
C. I’m so tired. I have been working for 6 o’clock this morning!
D. I’m so tired. I have been working since 6 o’clock this morning!
7. Which of the following sentences is correct?
A. Since three years, I’ve been practising the drums.
B. I love it here! I’ve lived here for I was born!
C. He has been writing that book now for two years.
D. I’ve been paying off my car loan since 18 months.
8. Which of the following sentences is NOT correct?
A. All his friends and family are really worried. He hasn’t been in contact since last week.
B. Ritzy is so excited that her sister is coming to visit her. She hasn’t seen her sister for last year!
C. Roberto has been practising judo for ten years.
D. Sara has been listening to soul music since she could walk.
Part II. ‘Just’, ‘Yet’ or ‘Already’ ?
1. I’ve read the book, but I ______.
A. haven’t seen yet the film version
B. haven’t seen the film version yet
C. yet haven’t seen the film version
D. haven’t seen yet film version
2. Have you explained the issue to your boss ______?
C. just now
3. Which of the following is correct?
A. You are so organised! You’ve already written your essay!
B. You are so organised! You’ve written your already essay!
C. You are so organised! You’ve written already your essay!
D. You are so organised! You’ve already your essay written!
4. I’ve ______ come back from America, so I don’t think I’ll be going there again for a while.
D. as yet
5. Which of the following sentences is correct?
A. What’s the problem? Just I’ve told you how to do it!
B. What’s the problem? I’ve told you how just to do it!
C. What’s the problem? I’ve just told you how to do it!
D. What’s the problem? I’ve told you how to do it just!
6. I’ve ______ seen all her old paintings. Do you know if she has painted anything new recently?
D. as yet
7. Which of the following sentences is incorrect?
A. I've had some tea already, thank you.
B. I just had some tea, thank you.
C. I have had some tea yet, thank you.
D. I have just had some tea, thank you
8. Which of the following sentences is correct?
A. I haven't already started living in Madrid, I love it here.
B. I haven’t started living in Madrid yet, so I don’t know what it will be like.
C. I have just lived in Madrid, and I want to stay here forever!
D. I yet lived in Madrid, so now I want to see what it’s like living in Barcelona.
정답Part I: 1. A 2. D 3. B 4. A 5. B 6. D 7. C 8. BPart II: 1. B 2. D 3. A 4. A 5. C 6. B 7. C 8. B
저작권자 © ‘뉴질랜드 정통 교민신문’ 뉴질랜드타임즈, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지