[Learn English with us] Learn English with us!

[Learn English with us] Learn English with us!

뉴질랜드타임즈 댓글 0 조회 300 추천 0

Learn English with us! 

cf4a7c3bea351d0d8c79401fcdb209a2_1704786568_9228.jpg

2024년 청룡의 해가 밝았습니다. 새해에 모두 소망하시는 일들 다 잘 풀리기를 바랍니다.

신년 계획 (혹은 다짐)을 물을 때 한국말을 바로 번역하여 ‘What is your plan?’ 이렇게 물으면 부자연스럽습니다. 

영어 수업 시간에서 이루어지는 자연스러운 대화를 통해 같이 연습해 봅시다.

Teacher: Good morning, everyone! I hope you had a wonderful holiday break. Today, let's start by talking about New Year resolutions. Did any of you make any resolutions for this year?

Ginny: Yes, I did! My resolution is to improve my English speaking skills. I want to be more confident when I talk with others.

Teacher: That's a great resolution! Improving language skills is always a valuable goal. How do you plan to achieve that?

Ginny: I plan to watch more English movies and read English books.

Teacher: Fantastic! Immersing yourself in the language is a great way to improve. Anyone else have a resolution to share?

Mika: I want to become more organized. My room is always a mess, and I struggle to keep track of my assignments.

Teacher: Excellent plan! A clean and organized space can positively impact your productivity. Anyone else?

May: I want to focus on my health. I've decided to exercise regularly and eat healthier this year.

Teacher: Taking care of your health is a fantastic resolution! How do you plan to incorporate exercise and healthy eating into your routine?

May: I'm going to join a gym and start going for walks or jogs in the park. As for eating, I'll cook more at home and include more fruits and vegetables in my meals.

Teacher: That sounds like a well-rounded approach to a healthier lifestyle. Remember, setting realistic goals and creating a plan will help you succeed in your resolutions. 

이렇게 물어봅시다

What’s your New Year’s resolution?

Did you make any resolutions for this year?

Have you got any New Year’s resolutions?

What are your goals for 2024?

Most common resolutions:

Exercise more

Lose weight

Get organized

Learn a new skill or hobby 

Save more money / spend less money

Quit smoking

Spend more time with family and friends

Travel more

Read more

(Resource: English Language Partners North Shore)

fb8afcd7263b5369fc17fdca218793f5_1621567571_579.jpg

English Language Partners North Shore 

Phone : 09 489 2078   |   Email: northshore@englishlanguage.org.nz

카톡 아이디: ELPNorthShore   |   카톡 채널: http://pf.kakao.com/_xcxnKHK

Joanne Lee  (노스쇼어센터 Coordinator)

저작권자 © ‘뉴질랜드 정통 교민신문’ 뉴질랜드타임즈, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지

이 게시글에 달린 댓글 총 0

애드 프라자