[Learn English with us] Summer Holidays 휴가 계획

[Learn English with us] Summer Holidays 휴가 계획

뉴질랜드타임즈 댓글 0 조회 407 추천 0

Learn English with us!   

738c79a971b9ef49b33b7a9d2a599512_1701243127_0203.png

벌써 12월입니다. 시간이 빠르다는 말이 매년 이맘때 더 실감이 납니다.

이맘때에 항상 크리스마스와 연말 계획을 서로 묻곤 하죠.

수업 시간에 선생님과 같이 대화하는 상황으로 연습해 봅니다. 

In a class

Teacher: Good morning, class! Today, we're going to discuss our holiday plans. Who would like to start and share their exciting holiday adventure?

Emma: So, for the holidays, I'm planning a trip back to my home country, Russia. I haven't been there in a few years, so I'm really looking forward to spending quality time with my family and friends. 

는 제 모국인 러시아를 방문할 계획이 있어요. 몇 년 동안 못 가서, 가족들과 친구들과 좋은 시간을 보내기를 정말로 고대하고 있어요.

Teacher: That sounds wonderful, Emma! Canada must be beautiful during the holidays. Who else has exciting plans?

Rav: I'm planning to visit India during the break. It's been a while since I've celebrated the holidays with my extended family. I can't wait to enjoy some traditional Indian dishes and participate in the festive rituals. 

저는 방학 동안에 인도를 방문할 계획이에요. 오랜만에 가족들과 함께 명절을 맞이하게 되었어요. 인도 전통 음식을 즐기고 축제에도 참여하고 싶어요.

Teacher: That sounds like a fantastic cultural experience, Ravi! Anyone else?

Sophi: Hi! I'll be going back to my home country, South Korea, for the holidays. I miss the winter festivities there, and I'm excited to celebrate with my family. 

저는 고국인 한국에 갈 거예요. 그 곳의 겨울 축제들이 그립고, 가족들과 함께 축하하게 되어 신이 납니다. 

Teacher: Sounds like a festive celebration, Sophia! It's great to hear about the diverse holiday plans. Anyone else want to share?

Alex: I'll be staying here in New Zealand., but my family is coming to visit. We're planning to explore some attractive places, enjoy summer activities, and have a cozy Christmas celebration together. 

저는 여기 뉴질랜드에 머무를 예정이지만, 우리 가족이 저를 방문할 예정이에요. 우리는 여러 곳을 둘러보고, 여름스포츠도 즐기고, 함께 아늑한 크리스마스 행사를 할 계획입니다.

Lena: Hey, everyone! I'm from Germany, and for the holidays, I'm planning to go back home too. In Germany, we have this beautiful tradition called the Christmas Market, where you can shop for handmade crafts, enjoy festive treats, and soak in the magical atmosphere. 

저는 독일에서 왔고, 방학 동안 저도 집으로 돌아갈 계획입니다. 독일에는 수공예품을 쇼핑하고, 축제 음식을 즐기고, 마법 같은 분위기에 흠뻑 젖을 수 있는 크리스마스 마켓이라고 불리는 아름다운 전통이 있어요.

Teacher: That sounds amazing, Lena! It's fascinating to learn about different holiday traditions from around the world. Feel free to ask questions, classmates, and learn more about each other's unique celebrations! 

멋지네요, 레나! 전 세계의 다양한 휴일 전통에 대해 배우는 것은 아주 좋습니다. 자유롭게 질문하고, 반 친구들, 그리고 서로의 독특한 축하 행사에 대해 더 많이 배워보세요!

fb8afcd7263b5369fc17fdca218793f5_1621567571_579.jpg  

English Language Partners North Shore 

Phone : 09 489 2078   |   Email: northshore@englishlanguage.org.nz

카톡 아이디: ELPNorthShore   |   카톡 채널: http://pf.kakao.com/_xcxnKHK

Joanne Lee  (노스쇼어센터 Coordinator)

저작권자 © ‘뉴질랜드 정통 교민신문’ 뉴질랜드타임즈, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지

이 게시글에 달린 댓글 총 0

애드 프라자